Home | Contact | Site Map

When did the House of Representatives Members’ Dining Room Start Serving in H117-120?

(From The Office of the Clerk of the House)

When Members of Congress and their guests sit down to a meal in the House of Representatives, they are dining amidst centuries of culinary history. The Members’ Dining Room has served patrons in H117-120 since 1858, when Speaker of the House James Orr directed that the space be used to provide “wholesome refreshments.”

Mosaic Federal Affairs, LLC / One Park Place / 300 S. State St. / Syracuse, NY 13202 / 315.425.2839 / mbrower@mosaicllc.com
>